TIPS FROM THE JUDGES
- EDIT. EDIT. EDIT. Keep your written form simple, concise, clear and interesting to read. Judges will not give more than 15 mins to your case.
- Many entries may be eliminated on writing alone. You can’t write your way to win if you don’t have results, however, you can write your way out of one.
- Be honest and talk about the real marketing situation.
- Be real. Judges appreciate entrants for explaining what went wrong, what you changed, etc.
- Don’t retrofit objectives, judges can tell.
- Real honesty, authenticity and simplicity vs. marketing jargons were really the strongest.
- Provide competitive landscape
- Context is key. State why results are significant in the context of your situation.
- Write for someone with no knowledge of your industry sector.
- PROOF READ PROOF READ PROOF READ
For more tips and detailed guidance on each of the scoring sections, review the Advice from the Jury and toptips.
To review past winning Case Studies of effective work click HERE.