TIPS FROM THE JUDGES
- EDIT. EDIT. EDIT. Keep your written form simple, concise, clear and interesting to read. Judges will not give more than 15 mins to your case.
- Many entries may be eliminated on writing alone. You can’t write your way to win if you don’t have results, however, you can write your way out of one.
- Be honest and talk about the real marketing situation.
- Be real. Judges appreciate entrants for explaining what went wrong, what you changed, etc.
- Don’t retrofit objectives, judges can tell.
- Real honesty, authenticity and simplicity vs. marketing jargons were really the strongest.
- Provide competitive landscape
- Context is key. State why results are significant in the context of your situation.
- Write for someone with no knowledge of your industry sector.
- PROOF READ PROOF READ PROOF READ
To review past winning Case Studies of effective work click HERE.